Professional Delivery Service
What do we mean by "Professional" Delivery Service?
A-Line Messenger Service believes that each customer has intricate needs and we see each new need as an opportunity to improve our operations to better satisfy our clients' requirements and surpass their expectations of their express delivery service provider. Please see some of the following Key Points in choosing A-Line for your delivery service needs.
- A-Line Drivers are Employees (no Independent Contractors);
- Fully uniformed with ID badges;
- Equipped with two-way Nextel radios;
- Vaccinated for MMR, Hepatitis-B, and TB screened;
- Background checked and drug tested;
- HIPAA and CAL OSHA trained;
- Licensed to carry small amounts of bio-hazardous waste and properly handle blood borne pathogens.
- All stops are manifested and verified with signatures, pickup and delivery times, with piece counts, and description of items carried.
- Patient delivery requests are further verified at pickup and delivery for exact patient name and medical record number (if available/needed). These deliveries are completed with an Identification Check such as a California ID, Medical Card, or even a piece of mail with the matching delivery to name.Â If a delivery is not made directly to the patient then relationship to the patient is requested. These procedures and many others are implemented to ensure the integrity of each delivery.
- Any time delays of 15 minutes or more are communicated to the pickup and delivery locations with a new Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA).
- Packages should be prepared for shipment; however additional packaging supplies such as a box or envelope can be available upon request.